THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.
1. RESTRICTIONS ON USE. All pages within this Website and any material made available for download (collectively the “Site”) are the property of Early Out Services, Inc. (“EOS”), General Service Bureau, Inc. (“GSB”) (collectively “EOS/GSB”) and/or their affiliates. The Site is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of EOS/GSB. The Site is for your own personal use or the internal use of your business. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements.
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by EOS/GSB.
2. TRADEMARK NOTICE. EOS/GSB and their trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Site are trademarks/service marks that identify EOS/GSB and the goods and/or services provided by EOS/GSB. Such marks shall not be used without the prior written authorization of EOS/GSB.
3. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
EOS/GSB, THEIR AFFILIATES AND THEIR SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although EOS/GSB attempt to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform EOS/GSB so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
4. LINKS TO OUR SITE. If you desire to provide a hyperlink from your Website to our Site, you must obtain the prior written authorization of EOS/GSB and agree to be bound by the terms of our Hyperlink License Agreement.
5. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE. EOS/GSB may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to users of the Website. EOS/GSB does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. EOS/GSB do not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party website hyperlinked from the Website. EOS/GSB will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
6. CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE. These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of Nebraska and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nebraska, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Douglas in the State of Nebraska, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorney’s fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
8. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED PURPOSE. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to EOS/GSB that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.